Monday, October 25, 2010

Finished 22 Ft Skiff






Well Here she is as promised. The final stage of or New 22 ft Lady Bug Skiff. At the begining of this project I noted that i was looking for a name I have narrowed it down to 2 The "Long Beach 22" or the "Chesapeake 22' thanks to Alberto. I like both and have to do some research. However I am sure this will not be the end of my Bloging I will continue to blog in the future. I hope this helps you decide if this project is for you i think it is a great project for anyone. And with my help you will be able to build one just like this. Please visit http://www.ladybugboats.com/ for plans thanks again and i will let you know when i start the next blog

4 comments:

  1. Looks great. seeing it done has helped me make up my mind a 22 it will be.Sorry to see
    this end.
    Hope to see you do the Tolman build.Would
    fallow any build you do.Great site have enjoyed it.

    THANKS JERRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem Jerry i will try to keep a blog going of the things i am doing and if there is any specific thing you would like to see let me know and i will blog it for you. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'd like to thank you, this was great. I found the blog outstannding. Like Jerry, I would follow any blog you had going. Im buying my plans today.

    Thank you
    Alberto

    P.S. I love the Chesapeake 22 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice looking skiff and great build, you use some good products to produce a beautiful boat - please keep blogging!

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete